Fertility means an individual’s natural capacity to conceive offsprings. Fertility rates are decreasing day by day.
Infertility is the inability of an individual to conceive even after having one year of regular unprotected sex . Infertility can be primary or secondary.
- Primary infertility means the couple have failed to conceive.
- Secondary infertility means the women has previously been pregnant regardless of the outcome of the pregnancy and now unable to conceive.
Srishti Assisted Fertility & Advanced Laparoscopic Center ,Puducherry offers best Infertility Treatment India. It provides advanced fertility solution at an affordable cost.
Factors Affecting Fertility
- Low body weight - when the BMI is less than 19 and irregular menstruation should be counselled to gain weight.
- Smoking - It affects the success rates of ARTs.
- Overuse of alcohol
Causes Of Infertility
Causes of male infertility :
- Abnormal sperm production or function
- Problems with the delivery of sperm
- Overexposure to certain chemicals and toxins
Causes of female infertility :
- Ovulation disorders
- Uterine or cervical abnormalities
- Fallopian tube damage
- Thyroid problems
- Cancer and its treatment
Srishti Assisted Fertility & Advanced Laparoscopic Center promote infertility treatments including ovulation stimulation, IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI and surgical sperm retrieval. It also provides excellent medical and laboratory facilities. Laboratory procedures performed in this fertility center includes the following :
- Semen Analysis
- Cryopreservation of sperm and embryos
- Laser assisted hatching and blastocyst culture
Srishti Assisted Fertility & Advanced Laparoscopic Center posses an expert panel of gynaecologists, embryologists and andrologists.
For more details visit us on : www.fertility-clinic.in